August 14, 2012

Catching Up

Hey ya'll. So it's been a little while since I've posted......so I'll just catch you up on my life. In the past week or however long it's been since I posted, I've officially started my new job and I love it. The only problem is downtown parking. I have to walk outside every two hours in order to refill my meter, and for those of you who have been outside in the last week, it's been POURING rain. So in the last week, I've slipped and fallen in a puddle, been completely soaked, and had frizzy hair. (Luckily, so has everyone else in the office. I don't look completely crazy.) I've also gone to multiple church services at a new church and I'm really liking what God's doing in my life. He's helped me realize that it's time to start my life over. By that I mean, letting go off all of the anger I have left in my life, forgiving, and working on becoming a better person myself. I'm not perfect, never claimed to be and I have a lot of work to do before God puts me in my next phase of life. However, I have had amazing blessings given to me from God in the last week also. I'm becoming a happier person and I like it. So deal with it. No more negative Haley. Another thing that's new is that I actually have money and a debit card. (I'm telling you this because it makes me feel like an adult.)

So really, nothing too exciting is happening in my life, but it's exciting for me!
Also, if you see any grammar mistakes in my blog, I'm sorry. It's my blog and I do what I want. I also never said that this was a place for me to use perfect grammar. I'm writing about my boring life, I'm not writing an English paper. But regardless, if you do catch mistakes, I'm not perfect so........sorry dude.

Today, I got a free meal at Jimmy Johns. I may have freaked out a little and called all of my close friends to let them know that my luck was changing. (Too bad it started pouring down rain as soon as I got in my parking spot. My luck hasn't changed at all...it was just a miracle that happened to me.) Checkmate, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment