July 16, 2012

Do I really have to make a title for this?

Recently, I've discovered that I really enjoy sharing my thoughts with people. Of course, not every thought that I have can be published on the Internet, so this blog is simply the thoughts that I CAN share. Although my life is incredibly boring, I feel as if I should give a brief discription of who I am, and why I am the way that I am. First of all, I have incredibly bad luck. For those of you who watch movies, I would relate myself to the character who always has a problem. For example, in Harry Potter, I would be Neville Longbottom. In Bridesmaids, I would be Annie. In fact, my friends and I have noticed that I am exactly like Annie. She's single, her best friend is getting married (my best friend isn't getting married, but she did have engagement rumors going around because of a Facebook picture and a bad caption), her tail lights went out, my tail lights went out, and best of all, she works behind a jewelry counter. If you can't guess, I just recieved a job working behind the jewelry counter(which I am actually super excited about!) But regardless of this bad luck, I have a pretty amazing life. I have an amazing family who has supported me through every terrible phase of my life (and I've had quite a few lately), I have the best friends anyone could ever dream of, and I have the cutest and sweetest puppy in the whole world. (Honestly, Carrie Underwood had it right. "The more boys I meet, the more I love my dog.") Another thing that you should know about me is that I am an incredibly strange person. I spend most of my time watching and then quoting Saturday Night Live.I have a crush on Jason Sudeikis and a girl crush on Kristen Wiig. I read books like it's my job. I love all super hero movies (Spiderman in particular. There is just something so attractive about a nerdy kick-butt super hero.) I like to talk in strange voices to make people uncomfortable....which brings me to my next point. I am super shy and super awkward. However, if I know you well enough, or if I'm having a particularly great day, I'm much easier to talk to. So to wrap it up, I am a shy, super-nerd. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy writing it, although now that I've read over what I've just typed, it's doubtful that you've finished this blog.

Oh, and also "Checkmate, ya'll" is the phrase that I say when I feel as if I've accomplished something great in life. For example, "I just ate an entire pizza by myself. Checkmate, ya'll." At the end of every blog, I'll be posting something I've accomplished and my KEWL new catch phrase.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment