July 31, 2012

Virtual High Fives All Around

Guys, put your phone or computer down and give me a virtual high five. This weekend, I actually talked to boys at the beach. I'm not becoming a cat lady! :D (It's a shame though, I was getting pretty good at my cat impersonations. Meow.) However, what I did find is that I'm not interested in dating anyone right now. I joke about how I need a man, but the truth is, I'm an incredibly strong person on my own. (I don't say that to be cocky, but to point out my independence.) I know deep down that one day, I will fall in love again and find the man I'm meant to marry, but being single and on my own forever really doesn't sound that bad. I'm happy being alone and being the third/fifth/seventh wheel on dates. I guess everyone has to go through a single stage at some point. I have the best friends in the world who stick up for me no matter what. I have God. I have an amazing family. I'm healthy. I have a car. I have a job. I have a home. What else do I need? I'm one lucky single girl and I like it that way.

This weekend, I thought I was athletic enough to skim board in front of a group of cute boys.



I was not athletic enough. Checkmate, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment